Register of Interests
All Members and Co-opted Members of Parish Councils are required by law (Local Government Act 2000) to complete a register of interests form to register their financial and other interests. They have to complete their register of interests within 28 days of being elected.
The information includes:
- Details of any employment or business carried on by them;
- The name of their employer;
- Details of people who have paid towards election expenses;
- Contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- Interests in any land in the area;
- details of any directorships.
You can view the Register of Interests for each of our councillors by clicking here.